Saturday, March 7, 2015

Pilot Metropolitan Roller Ball Gel Pen

by Tony Thomas

The Pilot Metropolitan is probably my favorite cheap fountain pen.  I carry one with me daily.  It is well balanced, writes beautifully and the construction is great.  (See my review here.)


Although I write with fountain pens as much as I can, I also use pencils and gel roller balls.  My favorite gel roller ball of all time is the Pilot G4.  It is a great and reliable pen.


You may not realize it, but Pilot offers a Pilot Metropolitan in a gel roller ball version and it accepts the standard G4 refill (yea!).  It is the best of all worlds in my opinion.


Check one out if you get a chance.  They are available from my friends at Jet Pens!


http://www.jetpens.com/Pilot-Metropolitan-Roller-Ball-Gel-Ink-Pen-Fine-Point-Black-Plain-Body/pd/11038








No comments:

Post a Comment