Monday, May 30, 2016

Using My Document Holder Notebook

by Tony Thomas

I have been using my new custom "document holder" notebook for almost two weeks and can say that I am still very pleased with it. 


As I wrote earlier, I constructed it from a 8.5 x 11 piece of tooling leather that I dyed and punched.

I really love the flexibility the notebook provides. I can use all kinds of paper in it (much of it custom cut or folded to fit). As I use fountain pens, pencils and gel pens, I can use better and cheaper paper as I desire.

Right now, I have Rhodia graph and lined paper, HP 32# laser, Georgia Pacific 24# laser and cheap 
Indonesian lined paper loaded. I can sort the sheets I have completed to fit my daily requirements. When I am done with a sheet of paper, I can file it or toss it.

It is absolutely perfect for my workflow!

















For more information on the original notebook:

http://thefrugalfountainpen.blogspot.com/2016/05/my-new-notebook.html



No comments:

Post a Comment