Saturday, April 1, 2017

Pentel Energel Pens



by Tony Thomas

I know I usually write about fountain pens, but I thought I would change things up a bit.

Besides fountain pens, I am also a gel pen and pencil user.  Why?  Due to my frugality, I have a limited supply of really fountain pen friendly paper and sometimes cannot deal with long dry times when using really good paper.

I have recently tried out the Pentel Energel line of gel pens after using pens from Pilot and Uniball for a long time.

What immediately impressed me is their short ink dry time and lack of smearing.  They also produce a nice, dark black line.  And are they smooth!  I have used the needle point and ball point versions and am impressed with both.  

By the way, I was not compensated in any way for my recommendation of this line of pens.  I just love them!





No comments:

Post a Comment